I went out in the garden early this morning with my chopstix.
I’d been using knives, but there were issues.
NO, I wasn’t eating sushi for breakfast.
I was marking my daylilies.
I use plastic knives with the names engraved on the blade.
These have been stepped on and broken by a certain blundering gardener.
If it is muddy, I have to wipe off the knife blade to read the name.
So my new plan is plastic chopstix with the name engraved on the top. Then use a Sharpe marker to fill in the scratches and wipe the rest off with 91% alcohol. Isopropyl alcohol people!
I sat down with my list and Dremel tool last night.
I made a whole new batch of markers.
I chose blue and green to be inconspicuous. Maybe I should have gotten red instead.
We will see how this works out.
I only broke one this morning.
Now if I can just read my writing!
Follow the forgetful FLOWER.